Saturday, October 18, 2014

Opportunities for mild exposure - casual CMNM during my vacation



A few weeks ago, I was getting a bit of the type of CMNM experience I enjoy -- exposing
'accidentally' or nonchalantly to straight and or younger men. Yes, I stripped for a shower at a public changing room on Waikiki Beach. None of the other guys took off their clothes - kind of ridiculous if you ask me. One guy was even try to washing his lower body while wearing cargo pants.

It was cool when two Japanese teenagers, obviously tourists, came in and got in the shower - of course, they kept their swimming trunks on the whole time, and even changed out of them by wrapping a towel around the waist and lowering their trunks, without exposing their butts or genitals. I enjoyed being the only naked guy and made sure they had a chance to get some glances of my half swelled dick and exposed butt.

When I left, I saw that one of the teen's mother was waiting just outside the
men's changing room beside her parked car. I just smiled and wondered if the boys would go back later and tell her about see the adult American man's dick (lol). I doubt it.. most Japanese youth are pretty cool about things. While they might not do such things themselves, they don't typically hold it against someone for being a bit weird -- as long as they are NOT members of their own group.

Later, after going to the Max's Gym (gay sex club), I slept in the nude at my hostel. A nice Korean
guy (aged 26) was opposite me. We had a nice conversation sitting there in the room along with our German roomie. Later, I helped him get some detergent for doing his laundry. He seemed grateful and smiled a lot. So when he got up before 6 to get ready to leave for Seoul, I made sure to have the sheet slipped down and my half-erect cock on display. Is that anyway to pay back a friend? (LOL)

The guys above me was a 22-year old blond German twink. He had a nice body and seems a little bit self-absorbed, but then why shouldn't he be? He slept each night in white knit boxers, and didn't seem to mind parading around the room in them. I doubt it was for my benefit since there were two German girls in the adjoining bunk room, and another German guy about the same age who arrived and took the bed where the Korean dude had been. The other German guy was slim and had curly dark hair. I slept naked that night again, but there wasn't much opportunity to show anything to the new arrival. He was friendly enough, but he certainly didn't show any interest. Of course, you never know. He did seem to turn over often enough whenever I moved during the night, but he held the sheets tightly around his body, and never really looked over my way.

When I was a teenager, I once was invited over to stay with a church friend who was college-age. I
was still in high school. I was so turned on that I snuck out of my bed and climbed under his and try to reach up and fondle his dick - which did get erect. It was a complete turn-on for me, and so it makes it difficult to sleep when I'm in the room with a hot guy even now.
Back at the hostel, the lack of sleep and the time change caused me to eventually fall to sleep. The boys remained untouched.. at least by my hands (or tongue). LOL!

On Sunday, I was terribly sleepy but somehow managed to get up in time to go on the Gay Catamaran Cruise - the one I tried to advertise as a CMNM event. Actually, it happens every week - so I (or the Guys Into CMNM group) am not the sponsor of the event, but hopefully just a large part of the participants. There ended up being a dozen men who went along for the 90-minute cruise, but I was the only one to get naked. Being a lone traveller, I was happy to have the attention and conversation from a few of the fellow passengers. The waves were too choppy that windy day, so the captain was not able to stop the boat for a swim - a time when a lot of passengers (although none of the crew) might have gotten naked. Too bad.



Tomorrow, I'm going over the Big Island. There are plenty of places to get naked -- primarily, I can be naked 24/7 at my vacation house (now I have sold it).  Also, there is a the famous clothing optional beach, Kehena Black Sands Beach, not too far away. Actually, it's easier to get naked almost anywhere on the shores around the Big Island - as long as you are discreet. On Saturday, I'm picnicking at Kehena, and hopefully a few good gay men will join me. On Sunday, it's the weekly Trance Dance at the Kehena Beach community gathering, which can also be very hot when a bunch of naked straight men (and women) starting getting high on the music and weed.

I'll spend the day and night at Kalani which has a clothing optional pool along with outdoor jacuzzi / hot tubs, and sauna. The pool turns naked after 3:00pm,  so it can be very stimulating when hot dads and single dudes venture out from their families and relationships for a little bit of naughtiness. Even if there is no sex, it's still a turn-on to be seen and to see straight,  gay men and twinks in the buff.
On Monday and Tuesday, I'm planning on camping out in Kohala and visiting the nude beach at Beach 67 - next to Waialea Beach or Beach 69).
I'll keep you updated.. if anything fun happens.

Kelly (back in Hawaii after too long away......)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment