Saturday, December 6, 2014

Suburban nudism - exposed at public recreation area


Suburban nudism -

exposed at public recreation area

Summer's dwindling away slowly here.

But the sunny days are no longer so
humid, school's getting started so that brings out teams and athletic groups.

Fortunately, we've had few typhoons (Pacific hurricanes) so far this season).

Instead of spending all summer abroad (US/Europe), I returned to JP and
 have had a few weeks off. Lucky for me, it means trips locally (by bike), 
into the big city (for the gay baths) or further away. Just minutes by bicycle 
from my house is a (usually) shallow river that has large flat flood-zone
 embankments which are used for recreation areas.
  



I've been spending lots of time there - sunny myself (almost naked or sometimes
 completely - SEE NEXT POST). I was pleasantly surprised recently to be flashed 
(accidental exposure - really) by some college age frisbee soccer dudes (see pics
 below).


The best 'exposing' was done on a Sunday afternoon. But unfortunately, I didn't
 have my camera. I went back two days later and the same group was practicing.
 This time I got some photos; however, the two hottest guys who naked 
'incidents' I wrote about in the blog entry (below) weren't as exhibitionistic 
as before.


Still ... I think you can get a flavor of what I was seeing before - since their
 undressing after practice lasted over a 15-20 minute period. They are not 
intentionally flashing anybody - except maybe each other - although I can't see
 why they wouldn't know that anybody (like the white American guy sitting
 around the field) could be watching or even people passing on the walkway above them. However, I found it so ironic that they could so easily get naked -- since Japanese are so shy
 in some aspects of their individual personalities and social culture. 
Paradoxically, people in groups can get away with almost anything if the 'group's'
 mores/norms allow it.

It was both intriguing and downright sexy to watch. Enough so that afterwards,
 I had to get naked and exposed - on my own. It was easy and ohh so fun .. 
]being inspired to nakedness!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment