Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flashing a New Found Buddy - getting naked with a clothed someone you hardly know


I got on a plane in Asia on July 21 and sat next to a cute and friendly 29-yo Japanese man. He had lived in Silicon Valley a couple of years back and was traveling to Honolulu to meet
up with a friend he'd made in the US.
He would not go into much detail but his 'friend' and he had made plans to meet up in Hawaii for 5 days. We had a good conversation and eventually I learned that his friend would not be arriving for another 12 hours after we landed. So I asked him if he wanted to hang out with me, go eat breakfast and spend some time at the beach.. He agreed and I had nothing better to do.

We eventually headed out beyond Hawaii Kai - just passed Sandy Beach. I do not think I was doing anything evil or trying to manipulate him --
 I asked him over and over again he wanted to go to Waikiki Beach or we then tried stopping at Hanauma Bay but it was too crowded (no parking available). After a few stops at scenic points and beaches along the way, we eventually got to where I wanted to go -- I told him I liked to sun myself in the nude and it was a deserted beach.

I guess I was hoping he would join me, but his sense of modesty (or str8ness) held him back.


We headed out to the deserted beach and there was a local fisherman -- who probably would not have minded my nudity but my new friend's reluctance and sort of bashfulness
left me high and dry and hot as a new lava tube ... Eventually, I told him I wanted my tan to be ALL over and asked him if he minded if I got naked since this was what I usually did when I went to this beach (nude sunbathing on Oahu is not legal, but you can do so if you are discreet - -actually that's true of about anywhere on the planet). I am not into flashing the world -- I just wanted to flash this cute guy and it got me hard thinking about his reaction -- I mean there are absolutely NO nude beaches anywhere in Japan.

However, contrary to what you might expect, there ARE plenty of opportunities for exposing / flashing and male-male nude camaraderie in Asian countries, particularly Japan. I have posted pics and whatever in posting at the freeballing ... dot ... com site about cross-cultural freeballing or more often exhibitionism.
I know.. I know.. I'm getting off subject.... OK

Anyway, I pulled off my shorts with the boxers underneath which had been bulging since

we sat down together on a beach mat we bought at the local stop up the road. Before that, I had been strategically placing my crotch so that he could try to get a look up my shorts. If I could tell that he was interested in what he was seeing, I would have gone further faster -- but he played it real cool -- maybe because he IS cool and not turned on by male nudity. I could not be sure so I went further. Nevertheless, that just made more anxious to show off more to him.. so I started dripping pre-cum copiously.

After I pulled off my pants and sat there naked, he apparently seemed to be afraid to stare -- probably because he noticed I was dripping a pool of pre-cum or maybe he was like a deer in the headlights or shocked or whatever..

It was totally hot to be naked in front of such a casual acquaintance -- and the fact that he

totally agreed to let me undress in front of him was a big turn-on. So I didn't mind that he did not jump my cock and gobble it down.. it was actually hotter that way. If I want cock, balls and ass, I can get those at another beach (nameless but you can probably guess) or at one of the gay sex clubs in HNL) I will save describing my adventures there for another time.

I regretted one thing -- that I did not ask him to take a photo of me -- or even better with both of us together - -him full clothed and me naked.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment