Monday, February 19, 2018

Farmboy: Equus relived again




Farmboy (1-7) by thumbsup25

Fiction, Anal, Erotica, Gay, Romance, Threesome

The next day I was back at school. It was strange being back in that environment with all of my peers, having had so many sexual experiences crammed into such a short amount of time. I felt like a new person and it made it all the better knowing what my Dad had told me about being gay or
straight and everything in between. I’m fairly confident that I still fall on the straight side of it all, but having said that I can tell you I was still pretty worried and excited about showering after gym class.






I went to a fairly big high school so it was kind of unheard of for a sophomore to make a touchdown in a varsity game, or rather almost make a touchdown in a varsity game. This brought on lots of wanted attention from a lot of the girls in the school, some of the guys too. They would sign my cast and say things like “I can’t wait to see your moves next year.” I even got a few kisses on the cheek. Even with all the attention from the fairer sex all I could think about was how my cock was going to react to showering with twenty naked boys most likely staring at me with my new found celebrity.

As I was walking to the locker room before gym class I heard a deep voice yell my name down the hall. “Hey Buckley.”
I knew it was Coach Wolfe before I turned around because he was the only adult that called me by my last name. I stopped and turned around half way expecting to be in trouble for not making the touchdown last Friday. Coach put his hand on my shoulder. “How’s the arm feeling Buckley?” Coach asked. “Surprisingly good,” I said “Sorry coach for not making the touchdown.” Coach smiled and said, “There are no apologies in football Buckley, anyway you put us in the right position for the winning touchdown.” “I still should have seen that guy.” I said. Coach squeezed my shoulder, “No worries. You’ve got two more years to prove yourself. I am kicking you out of gym class until you get healed up though; we’re playing basketball for the next few weeks so you won’t be of much use anyway. Just hit the study hall and catch up on some homework.”


Coach let go of my shoulder and walked down the hall. I was relived and somewhat disappointed at the same time. Coach yelled my name down the hall way again. “Ya, Coach” I yelled back. “I better see you at football practice though.” Coach said. “Sure thing.” I yelled back.

I was essentially demoted to equipment manager for the football team. But I was cool with that, as long as I could be around the team and help out. With all the snow on the ground practice turned into a wet, muddy mess. I realized about half way through practice that I was going to need to take a shower just from running around gophering the equipment. I was almost as wet and muddy as my team mates. I knew everybody would be looking at me in the shower, and I would just be imaging them all sucking each other off like my Dad had said. This is going to be a disaster, popping a big hard one in front of the whole team, Jesus, I’m dead.




Right then Travis Rickle, the one I was most worried about thanks to my dad, came to the side line for a drink of water. “How’s the arm Buckley?” He asked as he took a few gulps of water. “It feels alright. It’s just a pain in the ass not having the use of my right arm.” I said. Travis laughed and said, “I hear that, the summer I turned 14 I broke my right arm and had a hell of a time jerking off.” We both laughed, and my cock started to chub up thinking about him jerking off. “Well necessity is the mother of invention.” I said and we laughed again. Travis took another drink of water and said, “Well if you have any pain or need a hand I can help you out with…” He got cut off by coach yelling, “Rickle get your ass back on the field.” Travis said, “Oh shit.” And ran back out on the field. 

I just stood there kinda stunned. What the hell did he mean by that? Was my dad right about Travis? I guessed I could only hope so. Needless to say I was completely distracted the rest of the practice. I just kept thinking about taking Travis’s cock in my mouth. 

 Rounding up all the equipment after practice took so long that by the time I got to the locker room all the guys were finishing up their showers. I was met with a parade of teenage cocks as everybody walked to their lockers to dry off and get dressed. I got a little chubby but didn’t go in to full melt down. I thought I might make it through after all and anyway I knew that by the time I got to the showers everybody would be gone. So I felt safe. 

Coach pulled me into his office and gave me a set of keys that went to the trainer’s room that was attached to the locker room, the equipment room and the locker room itself. He said he was heading out and after I locked the equipment up and took a shower to lock all the doors on my way out.

By the time I locked the equipment up everybody was gone, which was fine with me. A long hot shower sounded
great. My body was hurting from moving all the equipment around. As I got undressed and wrapped my cast up I noticed the sound of a shower running in the big shower block we had in the locker room, I just figured somebody had left a shower running when they left. 
I checked out my cock in the floor to ceiling mirror next to the entrance to the shower block. I stopped in front of the mirror and pulled my foreskin back to let my cock head breathe a little as I walked into the showers. 




The shower block was all open and there were 8 shower heads on each wall. I turned to look at the running shower and to my horror and lusty delight I saw Travis Rickle’s naked body standing under the hot running water. My mind was screaming as he looked over at me pulling my foreskin back on my chubby cock. Travis smiled and said, “Hey Buckley, looks like your snake is coming out of its skin.” then laughed. I pulled my hand away from my cock and turned red, “Oh hey Rickle, I thought I was the only one here.” I said trying to sound nonchalant.
I took the shower head that was two down from Travis and turned the water on hot. Travis put shampoo in his hair and started rubbing it in. “Naw,” He said, “Coach had me stay after practice a bit to talk to me.” Travis closed his eyes as shampoo suds ran down his face.

For the first time I got a real good chance to check him out, and I realized even though he was a year older than me from the neck down we could have been twins. He had a little more muscle then me and his ass was a lot tighter than mine but his cock was three inches just like mine. They were the same shape and color; he just had a cut version of my cock. Now all I wanted was to see it hard.
I started to chub a little and told myself this cannot happen. I looked away and just concentrated on getting my shower over with. I quickly washed my body as Travis rinsed his hair. I put shampoo in my hair and caught Travis checking me out as I closed my eyes to avoid getting suds in my eyes. I rinsed my hair and opened my eyes to see Travis still looking at me, with his cock looking just as chubby as mine. 

Travis washed his body rubbing suds over his cock and balls. I had to look away. “You know, before coach interrupted me I was gonna say I can help you out if your sore from your broken arm.” Travis said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well,” Travis said, “ever since I broke my arm I’ve been fascinated with physical therapy.” I was not expecting him to say that. “I’ve been to a few summer camps that train you how to do massage and be a physical therapist,” Travis said, “It’s what I’m gonna go to college for.” “Oh.” I said. “The only problem is if you’re not 18 it’s illegal to work on people. I just know that when I had my broken arm I had to use my body in a different way and it made me sore a lot of the time.” 
Travis rinsed the soap off his body. I chuckled nervously and said, “Actually moving all that equipment today did do a number on my body.” Travis looked at me and said, “Well if you want I could give you a rub down. It won’t be legal but I would love to have the practice.” “I’m down,” I said trying not to sound too eager to have my naked twin rub me down. He finished his shower and said, “Great, when you finish your shower meet me in the trainer’s room.” “Cool.” I said. 

Travis walked out of the shower block and I about fell on the floor and died. Maybe I was wrong, maybe my dad was wrong. But then again he did seem to be checking me out and getting chubby. The thought of rubbing one out real quick crossed my mind, but I put the thought out of my head and just finished my shower.
       I knew the trainer’s room drill well because I’d been to see him a few times earlier in the year, so I went into the room with just a towel around my waist. Travis had prepped the massage table and was standing there in just his tighty whities. He looked at me as I walked in and said, “I hope you don’t mind but I’m always more comfortable in just my jockeys.” “It’s your world Boss.” I said. “Good.” He said, “Just climb up on the table face down.”

Travis looked through the oils in the cabinet as I got on the table. I made sure lay my cock flat against my stomach as I opened my towel and just draped it over my ass and hips as I laid on the table. I laid my face to the side with my arms up next to my body.

Travis turned around and his bulge in his underwear was level with my face. I could already feel the blood flowing to my cock and he hadn’t even touched me yet. “I’m gonna start on your back,” Travis said, “This oil might be a little cold, but it will warm up as I rub you down.” 

Travis squirted some oil on my back and rubbed it in. My cock got instantly hard when I felt his strong confident hands working the muscles in my back. He worked my shoulders and the top of my right arm. I could feel his bulge rubbing against my cast. I let out a loud sigh. “How’s that feel?” He asked. “Great” I said. He moved around the table to my left side and rubbed down my left shoulder and arm. “A lot of the time when someone breaks their dominate arm the extra burden on the other arm can start causing problems with the extra work it has to do.” He said as he rubbed down my left arm and shoulder.

He leaned over me and moved his hands up to my shoulders and neck. I felt his crotch rub against my left hand. His cock seemed to be getting hard as he rubbed it on my hand. “How’s that feel?” He asked. I wasn’t sure if he was asking about his hands on my neck or his hard cock rubbing against my hand. Either way I said, “It feels wonderful.” He chuckled and moved his hands down to my lower back and before he moved his cock away I moved a finger up the fabric covering his shaft. He let out a soft moan as he repositioned himself and worked on my lower back.

“Are your back and shoulders feeling better?” He asked. “Ya,” I said they feel great.” “Ok,” He said, “I’m gonna move down to your legs.” He rubbed down my calves for a bit and then moved to the backs of my thighs. “Do you mind if I move the towel up so I can get to your thighs better?” He asked. “Sure,” I said, “go for it.” 
He lifted the towel all the way off my ass then laid it back down to where it was only covering the top half of my ass. I could feel the cool air on the bottom part of my butt and my nut sack which was now on full display in between my legs. Just knowing he could see my ass and nut sack made my cock throb.

Travis put more oil on the backs of my thighs and started a deep rub. As he went along he would go farther and farther up my legs getting closer and closer to my ass, then he would move back down my legs again. I didn’t know if he was teasing me or working up the courage to take it farther. A few times his hand would move to my inner thigh and his fingers would brush up against my nut sack. I made sure to sigh out loud every time he did this. 


Then with a nervous crack in his voice he asked, “Hey Buckley, can I ask you a personal question without you thinking I’m a weirdo?” “Sure Rickle,” I said, “ask me whatever you want.” “Um, well, I wasn’t checking you out or anything but I was wondering what it was like to not be circumcised?” I laughed. 
Travis stopped rubbing and said, “Sorry that was a stupid question.” I turned my head towards him and said, “Don’t worry dude, it’s not stupid, keep going.” Travis said, “Ok.” and put his hands back on my naked thighs. “It’s fine,” I said, “I don’t have anything to compare it to so it’s just normal to me. But I’ll tell you one thing, the extra skin is great when you’re jerking off or fucking.” Travis laughed and said “Big pussy getter are you?” “Something like that.” I said. ‘If you count my dad’s ass.’ I thought loudly but did not say out loud.


Travis moved his hands onto the bottom of my ass as his thumbs moved in-between my legs and brushed across my nut sack. “Does the skin still cover your cock head when you’re hard?” Travis asked. I sighed with the feeling on his hands on my ass and said “Well to tell you the truth all you’d have to do is ask me to turn over and you’d get your answer.” We both chuckled then fell silent. 
Travis moved his hands over my lower ass and his thumbs kept teasing my sack, then he moved his fingers up and down my taint. I was overwhelmed with lust and let out a loud moan. He got bolder and moved his hands up under the towel and took my ass cheeks in both hands and gave them a deep rub, I moaned even louder. I felt the towel being moved off my ass and watched it fall to the floor. Travis said, “I hope you don’t mind. It’s easier to do the glutes this way.” “It’s fine.” I said with a crack in my voice. I felt completely exposed and I liked it. 

Travis kneaded my ass cheeks like a pro, while his thumbs were in my ass crack and massaging my hole at the same time. I couldn’t help myself and I moaned loudly. “Does that feel good?” Travis asked. “Oh ya.” I said. “It’s not uncomfortable for you?” He asked. “No.” I said. “Well,” Travis said, “If it gets uncomfortable for you let me know.” I told him I would. 
I guess he took that as a green light because he slowly moved his hands up my ass and his thumbs rubbed around my hole, then deeper and deeper. I started breathing heavy and moaning as one of his thumbs worked its way into my asshole. “Oh fuck Travis,” I sighed, “Please keep doing that.” Travis sighed and moved his thumb faster and faster. He worked his thumb in and out of my ass as I laid on the table moaning.

An orgasm built up quicker than it ever had with my dad and I yelled to Travis that is was going to cum. Travis said, “Not yet, I want to see your hard cock first. Turn over.” He slowly pulled his thumb out of my ass and I said, “Oh fuck what are you doing to me?” He laughed and said, “Don’t worry you’ll get to cum soon enough.”
I turned over and it felt great to have my hard pre-cum-dripping cock in the open air. I threw my legs over the side of the table and sat up facing Travis, He just stood there staring at my hard four and a half inch cock with wide lusty eyes. Then he looked at me and said, “Dude we have the same cock. Only I don’t have a foreskin.” I reached out my and rubbed his hard-on through his underwear and said, “Well let’s see it then.” He pulled down his underwear and out popped a great looking four and a half inch cock. 

We were both right they were identical, save the foreskin. I grabbed his cock as he reached out his hand and softly touched my shaft and pulled my foreskin back. “The foreskin does cover the head when it’s hard.” Travis said. “Ya,” I said, “That’s why is feels so good when you jerk off. The skin just keeps slipping over the head.” 
We just fondled each other mesmerized with the others cock. Then Travis spoke up and said, “They’re so much alike, it’s almost like touching my own cock.” “They could be brothers.” I said and smiled. He looked me in the eyes and said, “We could be brothers.” Then he moved in and kissed me. I was not expecting this but went for it anyway and kissed him back. Our tongues explored each others mouths while our hands explored each others cocks. 

We moaned into each others mouths as we jerked each other off. It was kinda strange and hot at the same time jerking off a cock that was exactly like mine but cut. Travis broke the kiss and moved his mouth down my body. In between bites and sucks he said, “I want you to cum in my mouth Jason.” He worked his way down to my cock and licked the pre-cum off the tip of my cock through my foreskin and looked up at me. “If I’m not very good at this I’m sorry this is my first time.” He said. I bent down and kissed him deeply tasting my own cum on his tongue and said, “Don’t worry about it you’ve got me so hot I’m going to explode in your mouth no matter what.”





Travis smiled at me then looked down at my cock. He moved the foreskin over my cock head a few times just enjoying playing with it. Then he stuck his tongue out and slipped it between my cock head and foreskin like my dad had done the first time he gave me a blowjob. I stayed sitting up and wrapped my left hand around his head. He pulled my foreskin back and took my cock in his mouth. I moaned and pulled his short hair on the back of his head. He went slow feeling out what to do but quickly got into a rhythm moving his warm mouth up and down my shaft. 

I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned “Oh Travis your mouth feels so good on my cock.” Travis moaned on my cock in response. Within minutes of his tongue moving over shaft and cock head I felt the pressure build up in my balls and I pushed his head all the way down my cock as I yelled, “ Oh God here it comes Travis. I’m cumming!” He moaned as I shot what I think was about eight ropes of liquid into his mouth, but counting was beyond me at that point. I felt dizzy and euphoric as I took my hand off the back of his head. He slowly moved his mouth up and down my shaft a few more times. I laid back on the table in bliss as he sucked the last of the cum out of my still hard cock.
He pulled his mouth off my cock and asked, “How did I do?” I laughed and sat up and said, “That couldn’t have been your first time.” Travis smiled and said, “Well last summer at camp one of the counselors did the same thing for me a few times so I know what feels good.” “Indeed.” I said and jumped off the table. I started to bend down and he grabbed my face and brought it to his and kissed me again. 




I broke the kiss and worked my way down his torso. On the way down I said, “I hope I’m better than that counselor.” Travis breathed heavy and moaned “Oh Jason!” as I licked my way down to his throbbing cock and rubbed his balls with my left hand. I took no time taking all of his cock into my mouth; it felt great, almost familiar as if I was sucking my own cock. Needless to say it was hot. 

Travis put both of his hands on the back of my head as he threw his own head back and yelled “Oh Jason, fuck, keep doing that.” There was no slow seduction with what I was doing, I just deep throated him and let him fuck my face. He pulled my hair and I moaned onto his cock. It was so hot it felt like it was on fire.

He just rammed his cock into my mouth and moaned my name over and over again. I felt his balls tighten as his humping became more and more erratic. Before he even said he was close to cumming I pulled my mouth off of his cock. He was so lost in the feeling it took him a second to realize what I had done and then he looked down at me as I smiled at him. He said, “Oh fuck I was about to cum.” I laughed and said, “I know, pay backs a bitch.” 
I stood up and kissed him then said, “I want you to finish what you started earlier. I grabbed the bottle of oil and handed it to him and then turned around and bent over the table. “If I must.” He said with a grin.

He squirted the oil all over my ass and rubbed it in then traced a finger to my ass hole and slowly pushed it in. He went slowly at first as I got used to the incredible feeling, then I felt another finger join the other one in my ass. I moaned and looked over my shoulder and said, “Oh Fuck Travis, I want you to cum in my ass.” He said, “Are you sure?” I looked him in the eyes and moaned, “Travis, please fuck me.” 
He smiled at me as he lubed up his cock with the oil. He moved up behind me and rubbed the tip of his cock around my asshole. That alone felt great and made me moan. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into my ass. Once it popped in the pain was immediate and intense. I yelled, “Oh Fuck!!” Travis kept his cock where it was and leaned in and kissed me on my neck and said, “I hope I didn’t hurt you this is my first time.” I looked back at him and said, “This is my first time too.” He leaned in and kissed me hard and deep. I moaned into his mouth as he slowly slid the rest of his cock into my ass.

He held his cock there while my ass relaxed. We kept kissing as he moved his hand around to my hard cock and slid my foreskin over my cock head and down my shaft. The pain was slowly replaced with a pleasure like no other. And I moaned again and broke the kiss. Tears of pain and pleasure ran down my face and I moaned for Travis to fuck me. 

He ran a hand down my back and grabbed my hips with both hands. He
started slowly moving his cock in and out of my ass. The feeling was incredible, it hurt a lot, but pain had never felt so great in my life. For some reason the tears kept rolling down my face as I moaned Travis’s name. Travis moaned loudly and said, “Oh fuck Jason, this feels better then a blowjob, oh fuck!” 

Once I got used to the feeling of his cock slowly sliding in and out of my ass I yelled for Travis to fuck me harder. He grunted and wrapped his left arm around my chest and pulled me back against his chest, then he moved his right hand around to my throbbing cock and slid his oily hand up and down my shaft. He bit my neck and moaned in my ear. His pace quickened and he just pounded my ass. I felt his ball sack smacking against my taint and moaned “Oh Travis, fuck me Travis!!”


With his cock working my ass and his hand working my cock it wasn’t long before I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I moaned loudly to Travis that he was making me cum as I shot a huge load all over the floor. With each shot I could feel my asshole tighten around Travis’s cock. “Oh God you’re so tight,” He moaned, “I’m gonna cum in your ass Buckley. Please tell me to cum in your ass!” “Oh ya,” I moaned, “I want you to cum in my ass Rickle, Please cum in my ass!” Then I felt hot liquid fill me up as Travis yelled “Ahhh, fuck I’m cumming Buckley!!” He slowed his pace a little as he shot rope after rope of cum in my ass. Then he just let his cock deflate in my ass and he kissed me on the neck before he slowly pulled it out.

After that we took another shower together and horsed around some laughing like school boys. We didn’t do anything else that night, and kinda left it open as to what would happen after football season was over. 
The next Saturday I told the story to my dad as he sucked my cock in the shower at home. He jerked his thick cock as he took my whole shaft in his mouth. He would moan at the juicier parts of my story imagining Travis fucking me. I came in his mouth with a moan as he shot his load all over my legs and on the shower floor. As I came in my dad’s mouth I thought how crazy it was that all this happened because I broke my arm, it made me think that lately the best that happened to me was not making that touchdown, and if I ever got a chance to meet the guy that tackled me I would have to pay him back properly, Wink, wink.

Posted By hardtwoholed to Passions of the Hentai at 12/19/2015 06:59:00 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment